- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of plain yogurt (ideally Greek)
- 1 pack of 8 oz (226 g) of cream cheese
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- For decoration: You may use dried fruits or seeds
- In a small saucepan, add the sugar and blueberries. Cook until the sugar has melted, then add about 5 more minutes. Remove from the heat, and process this mix in a blender. Let it cool down.
- Once ready, mix in another bowl the cream cheese, yogurt, and heavy whipping cream.
- Slowly add the blueberries mixture.
- Serve in small glasses, and then top with fresh blueberries and some other decorations, such as chopped (or sliced) walnuts or almonds, or even any type of seed that is to your liking.