- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 can of evaporated milk, chilled for at least 3 hours
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 1 large package of strawberry-flavored jelly (for 10 servings)
- Grind the strawberries in a food processor or a blender, then mix them with the condensed milk. Set aside.
- Whip the evaporated milk until its rises 3 times its volume. Once ready, dissolve the jelly in 3/4 cup hot water, and then add the evaporated milk. Mix well and then add the crushed strawberries with the condensed milk.
- Mix slowly.
- Pour the mix into a mold, and take it to the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- To unmold, use the tip of a knife to pull the edges apart, then submerge the mold (up to the rim) in hot water for a couple of seconds, and then flip the mold onto a plate.
- Prep Time: 15 mins