- 1 sandwich bread (or “marraqueta” bread) per person
- 1 piece of meat (such as sirloin steak) per person, cut in thin slices (milanesa style)
- Salt to taste
- Two slices of a “buttery” cheese, here I used one called “Havarti”
- On a griddle (or frying pan), put a little butter.
- Saute the meat for about 2 minutes per side. Add salt to taste.
- Place the cheese over the meat and let it melt. Alternatively, you may place the cheese on the griddle, wait for it to melt, and then immediately put it on the meat.
- Split the bread in half and place it on the same griddle to heat on both sides.
- Then add the meat and cheese on the bread.
- All this must be done quickly.
- Cover with the other half of the bread and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins