- 1 package of Barilla® Spaghetti
- 3 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of olives
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the Barilla® Spaghetti according to the package directions.
- At the same time, we prepare the avocado, which should be ground together with the garlic. Add oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and slice the olives.
- Once the Barilla® Spaghetti is ready, mix it with the avocado paste that was prepared.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins