This recipe of brownie with Nutella is quite popular, but on the Internet you can of course find many versions with more or fewer ingredients. However, the version that I present here is extremely simple and suitable for those who have problems with gluten. Can you believe that only 3 ingredients are needed to prepare this delicious brownie? I’m sure your kids will love this recipe. Also, because it’s so easy to prepare, it might be a good occasion to invite the younger ones to cook. I can also suggest that if you don’t like Nutella you may replace it with a mix of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder, or “bitter chocolate” as it’s commonly known in Chile. If you can’t find gluten-free oats, you can instead use tapioca flour or rice flour.
As a final touch to these delicious brownies, I added a little bit of dulce de leche on top. You may select the figures or shapes to your liking, plus it’s completely optional.
- 1 cup of Nutella (220g)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of oatmeal (use the traditional oats, and process it through a blender)
- Dulce de leche (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Prepare a small 13-15cm (5-6 inches) baking mold, and spray it with cooking spray. You may alternatively spread some butter on it.
- In a bowl, stir the eggs a little, and then add the Nutella. Integrate the ingredients well.
- Finally, add the oatmeal flour to the mix.
- Pour the mix into the mold, and if you like you can also put 3 teaspoons of dulce de leche on top, and you can spread it any way you like.
- Bake for 20 minutes.