This month, Barilla® wanted to celebrate the whole mother’s month, and for me it was a pleasure to embed here all those memories that bring my mother’s thoughts back. She departed a long time ago, but it is through cooking that I feel her close to me again. That is why I chose this recipe, because it’s simple and tasty, concepts that have always been present when I used to cook for my mom. And that’s something you inherit from someone. This pasta is ideal for those who don’t like meat so much, or if you just want to give yourself a break from it. Besides, it’s also ideal for spring season and to share this delicacy with family.
I went once again with my kids to Walmart to buy all the ingredients needed to prepare this recipe. A wide variety of Barilla® products can be found there, like this Barilla® Spaghetti that I needed.
- 1 package of Barilla® Spaghetti
- 3 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of olives
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the Barilla® Spaghetti according to the package directions.
- At the same time, we prepare the avocado, which should be ground together with the garlic. Add oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and slice the olives.
- Once the Barilla® Spaghetti is ready, mix it with the avocado paste that was prepared.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla. The opinions and text are all mine.